* Early Rate must be paid by the cutoff date or the regular rate fee will be paid.
The fees include:
· Conference materials (pens, notes, maps etc.);
· Conference proceedings (book of abstracts) – USB or paper;
· Welcome Cocktail – 17:00-20:00, 15th May, 2022, Pre-function Reception style and Sharkia Garden (outdoor pool);
· Technical visits – 18th May, 2022 (inclusive lunch break):
o ELAI Research Infrastructure – Horia Hulubei National Institute for R&D in Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH), Bucharest;
o Pilot Plant for Tritium and Deuterium Separation - ICSI Rm.Valcea – (one day trip);
· Invitation to a walk throughout the Bucharest Old Town followed by a traditional Romanian meal – Restaurant “Caru cu bere” - 18:00-22:00, 18th May, 2022
· Festive dinner – 20:00-23:59, 19th May, 2022, Atlas 1+2 - Cabaret Style;
· Coffee breaks – daily Atlas Foyer, Pre-function Area, Seminar Foyer
· Lunches – Mon., Tue., Thur. at Dacia Felix Restaurant;
The accepted papers will be published in a special issue of the journal Fusion Science and Technology and the cost of publication will be sustained from sponsorships.